Yerba Mate Tea
Offers the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate” all in one beverage.
- An energy boost that is gentle, clean, and calm
- Better thinking, memory, productivity, mood
- High concentration of vitamins and minerals in each serving (A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulfur, zinc)
- Stimulant, overall tonic, general nerve tonic for pain, fatigue, and depression
- Relief for Allergies and Sinusitis
- Cut appetite and aids in weight loss
- Boost to the immune system
- Help treating constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion
- Builds strong bones
- Helps keep the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties protect the heart and cardiovascular system.
- The theobromine in mate relaxes blood vessels allowing for better blood flow
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cancer, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Pain Relief, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antioxidants, arthritis relief, cancer, diarrhea, digestion, food, health, inflammation, memory, nutrient dense, Pain Relief, stomach, tea, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
Pumpkin seeds – if you have tried them you know that they are a delicious treat. Did you know they also provide many health benefits?
Here are ten:
1. Prostate Protection – They promote overall prostate health and alleviate the difficult urination associated with enlarged prostate. Men should eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day. They work as prevention as well as treatment.
2. Improved Bladder Function – Studies show that pumpkin seed extracts improved bladder function.
3. Depression Treatment – Pumpkin sees contain L-tryptophan, a compound naturally effective against depression.
4. Prevention of Osteoporosis – Pumpkin seeds are a natural protector against osteoporosis, because they are high in zinc. Studies show that low intake of zinc is linked to higher rates of osteoporosis.
5. Natural Anti-Inflammatory – Pumpkin seeds reduce inflammation effectively without the side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs.
6. Prevention of Kidney Stones – Studies show that pumpkin seeds prevent calcium oxalate kidney stone formation.
7. Treatment of Parasites – Many cultures use pumpkin seeds as a natural treatment for tapeworms and other parasites. Studies have also shown them to be effective against acute schistosomiasis, a parasite contracted from snails.
8. Good Source of Magnesium – Only 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds contains 92% of your daily value of magnesium. Studies show that most Americans are deficient of this important mineral.
9. Lower Cholesterol Naturally – Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, which are compounds that have shown to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol.
10. Cancer Prevention – Studies show that the same phytosterols that lower cholesterol also protect against many cancers.
Posted in Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Men's Health
Tagged anti-inflammatory, bladder, cancer, depression, food, health, kidney stones, magnesium, medicine, natural, osteoporosis, parasites, prostate, pumpkin seeds, zinc
Greek research found that adding just 2 teaspoons of fresh Oregano daily during menstruation reduces or eliminates cramps. Oregano contains the natural compounds Thymol and Carvacrol. These compounds relax uterine muscles and prevent painful contractions.
Oregano has many beneficial effects like antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. A new study published in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology highlights the cancer fighting effects of Carvacrol. Preliminary reports have revealed that the compound is an extremely potent anti-cancer agent.
Combines well with: tomato sauce, mushrooms, summer squash, fish, olives
Get a 1 oz sample of Organic Oregano for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Have you ever had your confidence tested when the person you just said “Hello” to startled and took a quick step back? Most times, other people will take notice before the person who is afflicted with it – Bad Breath.
Bad breath can be caused by many things. Poor oral hygiene, cavities, bacteria on the back of the tongue are just some of the more obvious reasons for bad breath. Certain foods, smoking, dehydration, gum disease, or sinus conditions can be other causes for bad breath. In some persistent cases of bad breath a serious condition like gastrointestinal problems, sinus infection, bronchitis, diabetes, liver or kidney failure, or even cancer can be the underlying cause. People suffering from persistent bad breath should consult their dentist as well as their physician to rule out any serious health problems.
Ruling out any serious conditions, getting rid of offensive breath can be as simple as:
Brushing your teeth at least twice a day, or after every meal, flossing daily, and brushing the back of your tongue.
Avoid certain beverages, like beer, wine, or coffee. Residue from these beverages attaches to the plaque in your mouth and gets into the digestive track, then with every breath the bad odor comes back out. Black tea, on the other hand, will freshen breath as well as benefit your health.
Eat fresh Parsley. This breath saver contains chlorophyll, a known breath deodorizer. You can also juice a few handfuls of the green goodness, mix in some watercress for a tasty flavor twist, and sip a little whenever the breath needs freshening.
Ease up on the cheese. Some of the cheesy favorites are called strong for a good reason. They can get a hold of somebody’s breath and just won’t let go. Be cautious: other dairy products may have the same effect.
Make sure you are well hydrated. A dry mouth is often a smelly one.
Make your own gargle. Mix equal amounts of sage extract, Calendula extract, and myrrh gum extract, store in a tightly sealed jar at room temperature. Use to gargle 4 times a day. If you are out without your gargle, simply remember to rinse your mouth with water after a meal.
Certain Spices have been used for centuries as natural breath fresheners. Keep a small amount of cloves, fennel seeds, anise, or cardamom with you to chew a few after a meal. Some of the flavors may be strong and may take getting used to, so, pick the ones you like best, they are well worth a try. Not only do they freshen the breath, they also aid digestion.
As a last resort, there are always the cover ups – commercial mouthwash, breath mints and gum. They are really just a short-term fix, if you take a short ride with someone in a compact car, or similar situations.
Posted in Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health
Tagged anise, bad breath, bronchitis, cadamom, calendula, cancer, diabetes, digestion, fennel, halitosis, myrrh gum, parsley, sage, sinus infection
Many cultures have used cayenne pepper medicinally for centuries. Finally, modern scientific research validates the folklore and acknowledges that cultures that use hot peppers like cayenne liberally have a much lower rate of heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism.
Properties: stimulates blood flow, improves circulation, tones the heart, is one of the richest, most stable sources of Vitamin E, which protects the heart, relieves pain, itching, can help fend off ailments like heart disease, cancers, cataracts, Alzheimer’s disease and others, reduces triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, increases the body’s ability to dissolve fibrin, an insoluble protein and major component in the formation of blood clots, stimulates secretions that help clear mucus from a stuffy nose or congested lungs, breaks up congestion, helps maintain healthy epithelial tissues and membranes lining the nasal passages, lungs, intestinal tract and urinary tract, serves as the body’s first line of defense against disease causing organisms, kills harmful bacteria and stimulating the stomach to secrete protective buffering juices to prevent ulcers, contains capsinoids that significantly increase heat production in the body and oxygen consumption in your fat tissue after you eat them, therefore helping with weight loss.
- prevents heart attack,
- wards off the common cold and flu
- helps control pain associated with arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy
- can stop itching
- can stop internal and external bleeding
- reduces platelet stickiness
- fights inflammation
- clears congestion and stuffiness fast
- boosts immunity
- prevents stomach ulcers
helps with weight loss
Get a 1 oz sample of Organic Cayenne for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Cold Remedies, For Better Health, Heart Health, Pain Relief, Weight Loss
Tagged Alzheimer's, blod clots, cancer, cayenne, congestion, heart health, mucus, pain relieve, weight loss