Yerba Mate Tea
Offers the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate” all in one beverage.
- An energy boost that is gentle, clean, and calm
- Better thinking, memory, productivity, mood
- High concentration of vitamins and minerals in each serving (A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulfur, zinc)
- Stimulant, overall tonic, general nerve tonic for pain, fatigue, and depression
- Relief for Allergies and Sinusitis
- Cut appetite and aids in weight loss
- Boost to the immune system
- Help treating constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion
- Builds strong bones
- Helps keep the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties protect the heart and cardiovascular system.
- The theobromine in mate relaxes blood vessels allowing for better blood flow
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cancer, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Pain Relief, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antioxidants, arthritis relief, cancer, diarrhea, digestion, food, health, inflammation, memory, nutrient dense, Pain Relief, stomach, tea, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
Living healthy is something we all want. It’s even more important when life gets hectic and stress is tearing at us, literally depleting us. Organic super greens provide an incredible array of nutrition and are an easy way to replenish the body. Just one serving mixed with water or your favorite juice in the morning can really jump start your day!
For those of us who love a good smoothie, try this one:
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Organic Super Greens (Powder)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1/4 cup of frozen berries
Blend and enjoy!
Organic Super Greens are a drink powder blend of Barley Grass, Wheat Grass and Alfalfa. Gluten Free and Raw. Get your 0.5 oz sample today for only $3.99
Posted in Delicious Recipes, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Kidney Health, Liver Detox, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged health, juice, smoothie, super greens
Turmeric has been used in recipes and as Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, and therefore offers many health benefits. It can be used to relieve swelling and pain due to headaches and small wounds and has been called ‘natural aspirin’ in Ayurvedic medicine. When applied to small cuts and wounds, its anti-bacterial properties can stem blood flow by aiding with blood clotting, preventing infections and healing wounds. Combined with milk, turmeric is used as a drink, lotion or even a face mask.
Turmeric Milk is very soothing and has many potential health benefits:
- bone health and arthritis relief, Turmeric is known to help people suffering from joint pains.
- anti-oxidants, Turmeric milk helps fights free radicals that damage skin. In addition to drinking it, Turmeric milk face masks can improve skin’s glow and elasticity.
- relieves cough, sore throat and cold. (I find turmeric milk tastes better than any other medication for this, and I have noticed that the recurrence of cold & cough has decreased.) Use almond or other types of milk when treating cough or cold, as regular milk can increase mucus in the body.)
- treats diarrhea and indigestion. Use low-fat milk for this, because high fat milk can aggravate diarrhea.
- makes a soothing mask or lotion to reduce redness of skin or patches.
- works as a great general body detox. Taking it daily can help in blood purification and liver detox. A healthy liver is so important to avoid sever health problems.
- is said to slow progress of Alzheimer’s disease and lower risk of various types of cancer
Turmeric Milk does so much good and is very easy to make:
First, you can easily substitute regular milk for almond milk, or any other type of your choice. (I regularly use almond or soy milk. Lactose intolerance need not stand in your way of enjoying the goodness of Turmeric Milk.)
Heat 8 oz of milk to almost boiling (do not boil the milk). Add 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric, stir, let it cool a little, and enjoy. I always add a spoonful of honey for my sweet-tooth. So good.
If you prefer to use turmeric root instead of powder: heat a 1/2 to 1 inch piece of turmeric in 8 oz of milk for about 15 minutes to almost boiling. Strain out the turmeric, let it cool a little, and enjoy.
To change things up, few peppercorns can be added along with ginger, especially when treating cold. Peppercorns are said to improve absorption of turmeric by the body.
For Turmeric Face Mask or Wash: take ¼ cup of whole milk and add ½ teaspoon ground turmeric. Soak a clean wash-cloth in the mixture and apply to affected skin. Leave on for 10 minutes before washing off.
Pregnant women should not to use turmeric unless cleared by their physician. Normally turmeric in food is safe. It is, however, like ginger, a natural blood thinner, those who require surgery must stop taking any form of turmeric – food or supplements a couple of weeks before surgery. Also, it can react with diabetic medication and medication taken to reduce stomach acid. Please speak to your physician.
Get a 0.5 oz sample for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cancer, Cold Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Liver Detox, Simple Truths
Tagged anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, arthritis relief, bone health, cold remedies, diarrhea, healthy skin, liver detox, turmeric
Moringa leaf powder can be added to just about anything you eat. It is a food, therefore, there is no “recommended” dosage.
Roughly, seven pounds of fresh Moringa leaves, will make one pound of Moringa leaf powder. 7 lbs. fresh = 1 lb. ground and dried. Most people will use between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon daily. Some people may use a lot more than that. Use your body as your indicator. Since dried Moringa leaves make a very “potent” powder, you should go s-l-o-w-l-y. Start out with a small amount, and increase it over time.
Moringa leaf powder can be effectively added to or used on:
– Cole slaw
– Salad dressing
– Split pea soup
– Garlic butter
– Chip Dip
– Mashed potatoes
– Potato pancakes
– Bread mixes
– Milk shakes (Oh, yes, it can! Especially to mint chocolate chip.)
– Pizza sauce
– Spaghetti sauce
– Baked potatoes
– Sliced tomatoes
– Herb teas
– Cooked brown rice
– Vegetable Dip
– Green sauces.
– Popcorn: just sprinkle it on, after the butter, and add sea salt if desired
– Pizza – as a topping
– Scalloped potatoes
– Garlic bread
– Corn bread
– Cream of spinach soup
– Cream of broccoli soup
– Peanut butter
– Fruit juices
– Chicken Soup
– Cocktail Sauce
– Creamed vegetables
… and many more. The possibilities are endless. You will find ways to enjoy the goodness. Oh, so many ways.
Moringa leaf powder can also be used to make Moringa tea. However, the hot water poured upon the leaf powder will result in the loss of some important nutrients. It is better to ingest the whole leaf powder.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Delicious Recipes, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Moringa Diet - Delicious Recipes, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, healing, health, leaf powder, moringa, Moringa leaf powder, vitamins
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
It’s okay to cheat on this one. If you don’t have the time to cook from scratch, you can simply add fresh Moringa leaves to your favorite canned soup after you heat it according to directions. Homemade or not, Moringa makes it nutritious and delicious. Just add fresh leaves right before serving.
To get your own fast growing Moringa Oleifera tree – go to http://www.weh.net and look up Moringa Tree.
- Eggs, well beaten
- Freshly picked Moringa Oleifera leaves
- Olive oil and/or butter
- Minced fresh garlic cloves or garlic salt
- Sea salt and/or other spices you like
Add the Moringa leaves right before you are ready to eat your scrambled eggs, so there is very little heat applied to them. As soon as the Moringa leaves turn bright green, and wilt a bit your dish will be ready. Enjoy!
Never run out of nutritious and delicious Moringa leaves. To get your own fast growing Moringa Oleifera tree just highlight and right-click this safe link: http://bit.ly/1n2O4wc