Moringa Oleifera is an incredible energy boosting, nutrient dense, weight loss and antioxidant superfood.
It has all essential amino acids, beneficial fats and omega oils, rich amounts of calcium, iron and many other vital minerals, as well as a wide variety and copious amounts of vitamins, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances but very few calories to it.
To get your own fast growing Moringa Oleifera tree just highlight and right-click this safe link: http://bit.ly/1n2O4wc
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Cold Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Liver Detox, Men's Health, Weight Loss
Tagged antioxidants, essential amino acids, incredible energy, moringa, nutrient dense, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
The Nopal Cactus, scientifically known as Opuntia Ficus-Indica, grows in the southern areas of North America. It has been used as a food and healing plant for thousands of years. The fruit (cactus fruit), stems and leaves are used as a food substance and as an extract in a multitude of medicinal remedies. The cactus is harvested and dried as a natural supplement. It is used medicinally to help clear the digestive tract, treat hangover, inflammation of the blood vessels near the heart, viral infections, and diarrhea, treat enlarged prostate and high cholesterol, prevent the absorption of insulin into the blood stream, and promote heart and liver health. It is also used as a diet pill to curb hunger pangs. Many have used Nopal cactus as a diet pill. The dried Nopal fibers can swell up to 50 times their dried size. This produces a temporary feeling of fullness. This helps those on a diet to eat less without resorting to chemicals that may have unpleasant side effects.
Nopal cactus is not only high in dietary fiber, niacin, and vitamin B; it is known to be a powerful antioxidant. It is also high in pectin and mucilage. Those are the two main components helping to reduce the glucose absorption in the intestinal tract. Studies link the consumption of Nopal cactus to lower glucose levels in some diabetes patients.
Use this safe link to try nopal cactus powder for yourself – TRY IT NOW!
Diabetic patients using certain medications should consult their physician before using Nopal cactus due to the chance of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and other adverse effects.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Nopal Powder for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
January 16, 2013 in Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Herbs, Men's Health, Weight Loss
Tagged antioxidant, cholesterol, diabetes, diarrhea, fiber, health, heart health, insulin, liver health, low blood sugar, medicine, nopal cactus, weight loss
Pumpkin seeds – if you have tried them you know that they are a delicious treat. Did you know they also provide many health benefits?
Here are ten:
1. Prostate Protection – They promote overall prostate health and alleviate the difficult urination associated with enlarged prostate. Men should eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day. They work as prevention as well as treatment.
2. Improved Bladder Function – Studies show that pumpkin seed extracts improved bladder function.
3. Depression Treatment – Pumpkin sees contain L-tryptophan, a compound naturally effective against depression.
4. Prevention of Osteoporosis – Pumpkin seeds are a natural protector against osteoporosis, because they are high in zinc. Studies show that low intake of zinc is linked to higher rates of osteoporosis.
5. Natural Anti-Inflammatory – Pumpkin seeds reduce inflammation effectively without the side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs.
6. Prevention of Kidney Stones – Studies show that pumpkin seeds prevent calcium oxalate kidney stone formation.
7. Treatment of Parasites – Many cultures use pumpkin seeds as a natural treatment for tapeworms and other parasites. Studies have also shown them to be effective against acute schistosomiasis, a parasite contracted from snails.
8. Good Source of Magnesium – Only 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds contains 92% of your daily value of magnesium. Studies show that most Americans are deficient of this important mineral.
9. Lower Cholesterol Naturally – Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, which are compounds that have shown to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol.
10. Cancer Prevention – Studies show that the same phytosterols that lower cholesterol also protect against many cancers.
Posted in Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Men's Health
Tagged anti-inflammatory, bladder, cancer, depression, food, health, kidney stones, magnesium, medicine, natural, osteoporosis, parasites, prostate, pumpkin seeds, zinc