Spearmint is a popular flavor of chewing gum, toothpaste, candy, and more. It appears in cuisines all around the world, and is found in a host of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Spearmint has much of the properties as peppermint, but is milder and therefore good for use with children’s complaints.
Properties: digestive, carminative, antispasmodic, refreshing, mild stimulant, cooling on the skin, expectorant, pain relieve, itch relieve, antiseptic, reduces body odor
- tea to tone and settle the digestive system, relieve indigestion, gas, spasms, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, motion sickness
- helps tone the liver, intestines, and nervous system
- valuable expectorant in treatment of bronchitis, colds, and flu
- can reduce fever by inducing sweating and cooling the body
- relieves itching when applied as tea compress
- relieves muscle fatigue
- suck on mint candy to relieve mental fatigue
- relieves hiccough
- add to food daily to reduce body odor
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Spearmint for $1.98 Free Shipping.
2 thoughts on “Spearmint”
Hello!!I find your work so fabulous that I must admit I’ve done many visits on your blog without posting!! I was unable to find the right words (with my poor English!) to tell you how I admire your cards! They are both marvelous and fabulous and gorgeous!!What more!!I’ve wrote a message on my blog to let your blog know to my french visitors! and also to announce your lovely blog candy!I’m happy to participate!Hugs and tons of congratulations for what you do as an artist!
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for helping to spread the word about natural healing.