Spearmint is a popular flavor of chewing gum, toothpaste, candy, and more. It appears in cuisines all around the world, and is found in a host of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Spearmint has much of the properties as peppermint, but is milder and therefore good for use with children’s complaints.
Properties: digestive, carminative, antispasmodic, refreshing, mild stimulant, cooling on the skin, expectorant, pain relieve, itch relieve, antiseptic, reduces body odor
- tea to tone and settle the digestive system, relieve indigestion, gas, spasms, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, motion sickness
- helps tone the liver, intestines, and nervous system
- valuable expectorant in treatment of bronchitis, colds, and flu
- can reduce fever by inducing sweating and cooling the body
- relieves itching when applied as tea compress
- relieves muscle fatigue
- suck on mint candy to relieve mental fatigue
- relieves hiccough
- add to food daily to reduce body odor
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Spearmint for $1.98 Free Shipping.