California Poppy Extract is gentle in effect, sedative, analgesic and antispasmodic in action. It is a member of the poppy family and while it does contain some sedative alkaloids, it contains no real “opium”.
Properties: sedative, antimicrobial, analgesic, antispasmodic
- Useful in the relief of acute nerve and muscular centered pain.
- Remedy in cases of high fever, rapid pulse and persistent spasmodic cough.
- Herbal treatment for tooth pain.
- Most commonly used for treating various physical and psychological conditions including insomnia, bedwetting (incontinence), anxiety and nervous tension.
- May improve intellectual capacity, memory and concentration in the elderly.
Here is a safe link to find out more – TRY IT NOW!
2 thoughts on “California Poppy Herbal Extract for Pain Relief”
Very interesting subject, thanks for putting up.
Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.