California Poppy Extract is gentle in effect, sedative, analgesic and antispasmodic in action. It is a member of the poppy family and while it does contain some sedative alkaloids, it contains no real “opium”.
Properties: sedative, antimicrobial, analgesic, antispasmodic
- Useful in the relief of acute nerve and muscular centered pain.
- Remedy in cases of high fever, rapid pulse and persistent spasmodic cough.
- Herbal treatment for tooth pain.
- Most commonly used for treating various physical and psychological conditions including insomnia, bedwetting (incontinence), anxiety and nervous tension.
- May improve intellectual capacity, memory and concentration in the elderly.
Here is a safe link to find out more – TRY IT NOW!