Yerba Mate Tea
Offers the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate” all in one beverage.
- An energy boost that is gentle, clean, and calm
- Better thinking, memory, productivity, mood
- High concentration of vitamins and minerals in each serving (A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulfur, zinc)
- Stimulant, overall tonic, general nerve tonic for pain, fatigue, and depression
- Relief for Allergies and Sinusitis
- Cut appetite and aids in weight loss
- Boost to the immune system
- Help treating constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion
- Builds strong bones
- Helps keep the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties protect the heart and cardiovascular system.
- The theobromine in mate relaxes blood vessels allowing for better blood flow
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cancer, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Pain Relief, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antioxidants, arthritis relief, cancer, diarrhea, digestion, food, health, inflammation, memory, nutrient dense, Pain Relief, stomach, tea, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
Rosemary is a popular Mediterranean herb used to flavor many soups, sauces, and meat dishes. For centuries, Rosemary has also been used as a remedy for a variety of ailments.
- Cancer Prevention – studies of its efficacy against breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, leukemia, and skin cancer show promising results.
- Improved Memory – research found that rosemary contains carnosic acid that has neuroprotective properties believed to protect against Alzheimer’s disease and normal memory loss that happens with aging. In tests, even the smell of rosemary has been found to improve memory.
- Improved Mood – the same study that found that smelling rosemary improved the memory of test subjects also found that their mood was significantly improved.
- Pain Relief – a popular natural migraine remedy for centuries: boil rosemary in a large pot of water and pour into a bowl, place a towel over your head and lean over the pot to inhale the steam for about 10 minutes. Essential oil of rosemary can be applied topically as a treatment for arthritis, sore muscles, and other joint and muscle pains.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Rosemary contains two potent anti-inflammatories, carnosic acid and carnosol. Studies found that they inhibit an enzyme that causes pain and inflammation in the body, as well as the production of excess nitric oxide, which also plays a role in the inflammatory process.
- Immune Boost – thanks to antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties Rosemary can boost not only the immune system but the overall health of the body, and heal in so many ways.
- Antibacterial – studies show Rosemary’s powerful antibacterial properties effective against bacteria that cause stomach ulcers and Staph infections.
- Improve Digestive Health – often used to help treat digestive problems like upset stomach, constipation, indigestion, and much more. Also helps prevent food-borne illnesses when ingested with foods such as meat or eggs.
- Healthy Scalp and Hair– use as hair oil or rinse to stimulate hair growth, improve shine, and get rid of flakes.
- Freshens Breath – can be used as a natural mouthwash: steep fresh rosemary in a pint of heated water, strain and use as a mouth rinse as often as you like. Keep in the fridge, covered.
- Diuretic – can help get rid of bloating and water retention. When used regularly, it may help increase urine flow, kidneys function at optimal levels to get rid of excess water in the body.
- Respiratory Health – the scent of the essential oil may help with congestion due to colds, allergies, respiratory infections, and the flu. Boil fresh rosemary in a pot of water, place it in a bowl, and breathe in the steam to help clear the lungs and throat, relieve sinus or head pain associated with respiratory conditions.
- Detox the Liver – used to treat liver problems for hundreds of years, studies found that rosemary extract reduces cirrhosis, a compound that is toxic to the liver.
- Anti-Aging – a popular ingredient in anti-aging skin creams because it helps reduce puffiness, stimulates cell regeneration, increases firmness, and improves overall skin tone. Rosemary is a natural anti-inflammatory and increases blood flow to the skin.
Precautions: Rosemary is considered safe with no side effects. However, pregnant women should avoid consuming large amounts because it may lead to uterine contractions and miscarriage. Since it may raise blood pressure, people with high blood pressure should not take rosemary.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Rosemary for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cold Remedies, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Herbs, Improve Mood Naturally, Kidney Health, Liver Detox, Pain Relief
Tagged anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, arthritis relief, bad breath, cancer prevention, cold, cough, detox liver, flu, food, hair, health, improve mood, medicine, memory, migraine remedy, Pain Relief, rosemary, scalp
California Poppy Extract is gentle in effect, sedative, analgesic and antispasmodic in action. It is a member of the poppy family and while it does contain some sedative alkaloids, it contains no real “opium”.
Properties: sedative, antimicrobial, analgesic, antispasmodic
- Useful in the relief of acute nerve and muscular centered pain.
- Remedy in cases of high fever, rapid pulse and persistent spasmodic cough.
- Herbal treatment for tooth pain.
- Most commonly used for treating various physical and psychological conditions including insomnia, bedwetting (incontinence), anxiety and nervous tension.
- May improve intellectual capacity, memory and concentration in the elderly.
Here is a safe link to find out more – TRY IT NOW!
Green Tea is reported to have many health benefits. Since ancient times the Chinese have known about its medicinal benefits, and have been using it to treat everything from headaches to depression. Researchers recently concluded that a compound in green tea inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Other research indicates that drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
Drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful with:
cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, infection, impaired immune function, tooth decay (bacteria-destroying abilities destroy dental plaque), preventing diabetes, stroke, dementia (prevents plaque deposits in the brain), weight loss (boosts the metabolism), longevity (rejuvenates cells and tissues), increasing exercise endurance, preventing osteoporosis and bone loss
Check out the post about Green Tea with Bitter Melon and learn how you can boost the benefits of Green Tea even more. Then use this safe link to try Green Tea and Bitter Melon for yourself – TRY IT NOW!
Sage is easily recognized because of its fragrant smell and distinct taste that adds flavor to a number of dishes. Many may not realize that when you incorporate sage into your cooking, you are offering up some very real health benefits as well. Sage can be taken in different forms that include sage tea, essential oil, and extract. Traditionally, it is said that 1 cup of sage tea a day maintains health in old age.
Properties: antiseptic, astringent, stimulant, carminative, antispasmodic, nervine, generally strengthening, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral
- Remarkable help with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats. Take a cup of cold sage tea before bed to stop night sweats.
- Improves brain function, including memory. (Maybe that’s why a wise person is called a “Sage”?)
- As a gargle and mouthwash soothing for sore throats, laryngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and inflamed and tender gums.
- Tea relieves stress, helps depression and nervous exhaustion, post-viral fatigue.
- Helpful with digestive problems, relieves constipation, abdominal cramps, and nausea.
- Extract helps with inflammation in the body, like rheumatoid arthritis, and other ailments.
Most users experience greater energy, better sleep, increased cognitive functions, and overall better health.
It is recommended that sage extract should only be used for one week at a time. Stop using the extract for a few days, then it can be used for another week.
Nursing women should beware that sage has the reputation of stanching the flow of milk.
Please consult your physician for any questions and how sage may interact with medications you may be taking.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Sage for only $1.98 Free Shipping.