Moringa leaf powder can be added to just about anything you eat. It is a food, therefore, there is no “recommended” dosage.
Roughly, seven pounds of fresh Moringa leaves, will make one pound of Moringa leaf powder. 7 lbs. fresh = 1 lb. ground and dried. Most people will use between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon daily. Some people may use a lot more than that. Use your body as your indicator. Since dried Moringa leaves make a very “potent” powder, you should go s-l-o-w-l-y. Start out with a small amount, and increase it over time.
Moringa leaf powder can be effectively added to or used on:
– Cole slaw
– Salad dressing
– Split pea soup
– Garlic butter
– Chip Dip
– Mashed potatoes
– Potato pancakes
– Bread mixes
– Milk shakes (Oh, yes, it can! Especially to mint chocolate chip.)
– Pizza sauce
– Spaghetti sauce
– Baked potatoes
– Sliced tomatoes
– Herb teas
– Cooked brown rice
– Vegetable Dip
– Green sauces.
– Popcorn: just sprinkle it on, after the butter, and add sea salt if desired
– Pizza – as a topping
– Scalloped potatoes
– Garlic bread
– Corn bread
– Cream of spinach soup
– Cream of broccoli soup
– Peanut butter
– Fruit juices
– Chicken Soup
– Cocktail Sauce
– Creamed vegetables
… and many more. The possibilities are endless. You will find ways to enjoy the goodness. Oh, so many ways.
Moringa leaf powder can also be used to make Moringa tea. However, the hot water poured upon the leaf powder will result in the loss of some important nutrients. It is better to ingest the whole leaf powder.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Delicious Recipes, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Moringa Diet - Delicious Recipes, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, healing, health, leaf powder, moringa, Moringa leaf powder, vitamins
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
Cumin is in the parsley family. Cumin seeds had great importance in the past when people used them as currency to pay for merchandise. For thousands of years cumin was highly prized for its health benefits and its taste. The warm, nutty aroma of cumin is an excellent addition to meat curries, stews, vegetables, seafood, and sauces. The taste could be described as bitter, but not hot. Cumin is thought to boost the immune system and improve liver function, reduce gas, and aid in digestion.
- Boosts immunity, is high in iron and an abundant source of vitamin C, vitamin A and essential oils, excellent in the fight against infections. Like other spices, cumin is great source of dietary fibers and possesses anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- Excellent for treating various respiratory problems, like asthma and bronchitis, due to its disinfectant properties.
- Very efficient in prevention and treatment of digestive system related problems, compounds act by stimulating the digestive system to secrete pancreatic enzymes and bile acids which assist the digestive processes. Cumin seeds boost the metabolism, improving the absorption of nutrients.
- Boosts the process of detoxification of the liver, and has long been used as natural laxative.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Cumin for only $1.98 Free Shipping.