Yerba Mate Tea
Offers the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate” all in one beverage.
- An energy boost that is gentle, clean, and calm
- Better thinking, memory, productivity, mood
- High concentration of vitamins and minerals in each serving (A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulfur, zinc)
- Stimulant, overall tonic, general nerve tonic for pain, fatigue, and depression
- Relief for Allergies and Sinusitis
- Cut appetite and aids in weight loss
- Boost to the immune system
- Help treating constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion
- Builds strong bones
- Helps keep the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties protect the heart and cardiovascular system.
- The theobromine in mate relaxes blood vessels allowing for better blood flow
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cancer, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Pain Relief, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antioxidants, arthritis relief, cancer, diarrhea, digestion, food, health, inflammation, memory, nutrient dense, Pain Relief, stomach, tea, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
Broccoli has nine (9) health benefits:
Alkalizes Your Body
Reducing Allergy Reaction and Inflammation
Make Them Work for YOU.
Posted in For Better Health
Tagged alkalize, allergy, bone health, broccoli, cancer prevention, cholesterol, detox, diet aid, health benefits, heart health, inflammation
Aloe Vera may be the mother of all natural healing plants. Among other things its juice can help those who suffer from muscle aches and inflammation, and maintain both muscle and joint health. It is full of the amino sugars needed for the regeneration of body cells, called mucopolysaccharides. It can improve joint flexibility and strengthen joint muscles, reducing pain and inflammation in weakened or aged joints. Aloe Vera Juice promotes cell growth in these areas, and helps cells operate properly for healthy muscles and joints. Studies have shown Aloe Vera Juice to help with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and sore muscles.
Note: Please beware that Aloe Vera may lower your blood sugar levels and consult a physician before using aloe products if you are suffering from diabetes or hypoglycemia, or if you are taking medications that are affecting blood sugar levels
Garlic is one of the best known and most used medicinal plants. It is not only useful for treating existing complaints; it is also a powerful preventative medicine. It has a strong odor but its properties make it well worth suffering the effects.
Properties: antiseptic, antibiotic, antifungal, cleanses blood, helps create and maintain healthy bacteria in the gut, helps bring down fever, tones the heart and circulatory system, boosts the immune system, may prevent some cancers, treats infections of the stomach and respiratory system, helps prevent heart disease and reduces risk of atherosclerosis, antioxidant, decongestant, stimulant, expectorant, carminative, disinfectant, rejuvenating on all tissues and systems, antispasmodic, lowers cholesterol levels, regulates blood sugar, lowers blood pressure, makes blood thinner and less sticky
- Fresh garlic eaten daily, can reduce chronic acidity of the stomach.
- Eat crushed garlic to boost sexual debility (crush and let rest 5-10 min to let enzymes start working).
- Garlic syrup can treat bronchitis, lung infections, and digestive disorders.
- Fresh garlic juice is antifungal, and can be used to treat infections like athlete’s foot.
- Garlic-infused oil can be used as a chest rub for respiratory and digestive problems, or in the ear to reduce inflammation.
- Chew whole roasted garlic cloves to improve circulation.
- Add several mashed, raw garlic cloves to salads to clean the intestinal tract (excellent combined with red onion).