- Mama Get Fit | IT HEALS EVERYTHING EXCEPT DEATH! THIS ANCIENT REMEDY “CURES ALL DISEASES” HIV, AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, STROKE, STDS, ARTHRITIS & MORE …
- Castor Oil Packs For Liver Detox – And Other Medicinal Uses
- Wonderful Yerba Mate Tea
- Organic Super Greens – One Easy Way to Get your Veggies
- Turmeric Milk
- About Us
- Arthritis Relief
- Cholesterol Lowering Remedies
- Cold Remedies
- Delicious Recipes
- Easy All Natural Fixes
- For Better Health
- Healthy Hair and Skin
- Heart Health
- Improve Mood Naturally
- Kidney Health
- Liver Detox
- Men's Health
- Moringa Diet – Delicious Recipes
- Pain Relief
- Relief for Night Sweats
- Simple Truths
- Weight Loss
Tag Archives: arthritisImage
Basil contains Eugenol and Rosemarinic Acid that boost the production of Dopamine and Seratonin in the brain. Research suggests that sunnier moods follow after only three days of use.
Basil also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can be an important remedy to relieve symptoms of inflammatory health problems like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and inflammatory bowel conditions.
Combines well with: tomatoes, olives, fresh mozzarella, feta cheese, pizza, pasta, white fish, strawberries, melon
Get a 1 oz sample of Organic Basil for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Curry is a mixture of several spices. Different countries and regions each have their own special mix of ingredients with turmeric always being the main ingredient. Curcumin is one of the main substances in turmeric that gives the curry mix its yellow color. Extensive scientific research shows that curcumin contains many powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. The curcumin in curry inhibits the production of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) in the body, an inflammatory compound that oversensitizes nerves. This can reduce joint and muscle pain as effectively as some prescription medications. In addition curcumin supports colon health, improves cognitive function and helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Combines well with: chicken, lentils, cauliflower, spinach, rice, mango.
Get a 1 oz sample of Organic Curry for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Aloe Vera may be the mother of all natural healing plants. Among other things its juice can help those who suffer from muscle aches and inflammation, and maintain both muscle and joint health. It is full of the amino sugars needed for the regeneration of body cells, called mucopolysaccharides. It can improve joint flexibility and strengthen joint muscles, reducing pain and inflammation in weakened or aged joints. Aloe Vera Juice promotes cell growth in these areas, and helps cells operate properly for healthy muscles and joints. Studies have shown Aloe Vera Juice to help with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and sore muscles.
Note: Please beware that Aloe Vera may lower your blood sugar levels and consult a physician before using aloe products if you are suffering from diabetes or hypoglycemia, or if you are taking medications that are affecting blood sugar levels
Green Tea is reported to have many health benefits. Since ancient times the Chinese have known about its medicinal benefits, and have been using it to treat everything from headaches to depression. Researchers recently concluded that a compound in green tea inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Other research indicates that drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
Drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful with:
cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, infection, impaired immune function, tooth decay (bacteria-destroying abilities destroy dental plaque), preventing diabetes, stroke, dementia (prevents plaque deposits in the brain), weight loss (boosts the metabolism), longevity (rejuvenates cells and tissues), increasing exercise endurance, preventing osteoporosis and bone loss
Check out the post about Green Tea with Bitter Melon and learn how you can boost the benefits of Green Tea even more. Then use this safe link to try Green Tea and Bitter Melon for yourself – TRY IT NOW!
Chamomile has been used for thousands of years to treat a wide variety of ailments. It is most often used as a tea and is very beneficial when having difficulty sleeping. Its relaxing properties can be beneficial when suffering from muscle cramps as well. Allergy sufferers need to beware that chamomile is related to ragweed. Chamomile is a self seeding annual. It is a good companion plant in gardens, as it helps other plants grow.
Properties: anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing, antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive
- for any kind of digestive upset – acidity, heartburn, gas, colic, indigestion, nausea.
- to ease anxiety, stress, tension, headache, arthritis, menstrual cramps and insomnia.
- for fever and teething problems in children.
- calms the nervous system and induces sleep.
- prevents and eases spasms, relieves pain, settles digestion, acts as a liver tonic.
as a compress or bath for sore and inflamed eyes and skin, like rashes, inflammation, cuts, boils, allergies, and insect bites.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Chamomile for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Sage is easily recognized because of its fragrant smell and distinct taste that adds flavor to a number of dishes. Many may not realize that when you incorporate sage into your cooking, you are offering up some very real health benefits as well. Sage can be taken in different forms that include sage tea, essential oil, and extract. Traditionally, it is said that 1 cup of sage tea a day maintains health in old age.
Properties: antiseptic, astringent, stimulant, carminative, antispasmodic, nervine, generally strengthening, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral
- Remarkable help with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats. Take a cup of cold sage tea before bed to stop night sweats.
- Improves brain function, including memory. (Maybe that’s why a wise person is called a “Sage”?)
- As a gargle and mouthwash soothing for sore throats, laryngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and inflamed and tender gums.
- Tea relieves stress, helps depression and nervous exhaustion, post-viral fatigue.
- Helpful with digestive problems, relieves constipation, abdominal cramps, and nausea.
- Extract helps with inflammation in the body, like rheumatoid arthritis, and other ailments.
Most users experience greater energy, better sleep, increased cognitive functions, and overall better health.
It is recommended that sage extract should only be used for one week at a time. Stop using the extract for a few days, then it can be used for another week.
Nursing women should beware that sage has the reputation of stanching the flow of milk.
Please consult your physician for any questions and how sage may interact with medications you may be taking.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Sage for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
Fenugreek has a rich and spicy flavor popular in Indian and other South Asian dishes. The seeds are used to make curry powder, pickles, and pastes. The leaves and seeds are also used to produce flavoring for maple syrups. Roasted ground fenugreek seed is a popular coffee substitute in India.
Properties: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, soothing, promotes menstruation, eases coughs, sore throats, and digestion
Dr. Atkins (The Atkins Diet) mentioned Fenugreek in his book, “Dr Atkins Vita-nutrient Solution”. He points out the most important use of Fenugreek, as a blood sugar regulator for sufferers of Type I and Type II Diabetes. Fenugreek acts in the stomach reducing the amount of sugar that the body is able to absorb from food. Fenugreek is not a substitute for a doctor-recommended treatment, but may sometimes be of assistance. By reducing the sugar absorption in your stomach Fenugreek can also help with weight loss, since it allows the carbs to wash straight through your system without entering the bloodstream.
- Seeds contain a lot of bulk and mucilage, mixed with water become gelatinous and ease sluggish bowels.
- Seeds can be eaten by nursing mothers to increase milk production.
- Gargling a Fenugreek decoction will soothe a sore throat and laryngitis, treat arthritis and aching joints, bring on menstruation and lower cholesterol.
- A poultice can be used to treat boils and rashes.
- Fenugreek reduces mucus and helps asthma and sinus problems.
- Mixed with yogurt Fenugreek makes an effective hair conditioner.
Minor side effects like diarrhea and flatulence have been reported by some users. Pregnant women should avoid taking Fenugreek because it stimulates the uterus and promotes menstruation. Always consult your doctor before beginning an herbal treatment course.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Fenugreek for only $1.98 Free Shipping.