- Wholegrain crust or wholegrain flat tortilla
- Spaghetti sauce
- Chopped onions and chopped spinach
- Freshly picked Moringa Oleifera leaves – lots
- Queso, mozzarella or other cheese of your choice
- Minced fresh garlic or garlic salt
- Olive oil for drizzling
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Be sure to cover the crust with sauce to about 1/4 – 1/2 inch from the edge. Add your other ingredients. Choose as many Moringa leaves for your pizza as you like. Bake pizza until cheese melts and crust is light brown. Enjoy!
Never run out of nutritious and delicious Moringa leaves. To get your own fast growing Moringa Oleifera tree just highlight and right-click this safe link: http://bit.ly/1n2O4wc
Chamomile has been used for thousands of years to treat a wide variety of ailments. It is most often used as a tea and is very beneficial when having difficulty sleeping. Its relaxing properties can be beneficial when suffering from muscle cramps as well. Allergy sufferers need to beware that chamomile is related to ragweed. Chamomile is a self seeding annual. It is a good companion plant in gardens, as it helps other plants grow.
Properties: anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing, antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive
- for any kind of digestive upset – acidity, heartburn, gas, colic, indigestion, nausea.
- to ease anxiety, stress, tension, headache, arthritis, menstrual cramps and insomnia.
- for fever and teething problems in children.
- calms the nervous system and induces sleep.
- prevents and eases spasms, relieves pain, settles digestion, acts as a liver tonic.
as a compress or bath for sore and inflamed eyes and skin, like rashes, inflammation, cuts, boils, allergies, and insect bites.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Chamomile for only $1.98 Free Shipping.