Living healthy is something we all want. It’s even more important when life gets hectic and stress is tearing at us, literally depleting us. Organic super greens provide an incredible array of nutrition and are an easy way to replenish the body. Just one serving mixed with water or your favorite juice in the morning can really jump start your day!
For those of us who love a good smoothie, try this one:
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Organic Super Greens (Powder)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1/4 cup of frozen berries
Blend and enjoy!
Organic Super Greens are a drink powder blend of Barley Grass, Wheat Grass and Alfalfa. Gluten Free and Raw. Get your 0.5 oz sample today for only $3.99
Posted in Delicious Recipes, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Kidney Health, Liver Detox, Simple Truths, Uncategorized, Weight Loss
Tagged health, juice, smoothie, super greens
Moringa leaf powder can be added to just about anything you eat. It is a food, therefore, there is no “recommended” dosage.
Roughly, seven pounds of fresh Moringa leaves, will make one pound of Moringa leaf powder. 7 lbs. fresh = 1 lb. ground and dried. Most people will use between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon daily. Some people may use a lot more than that. Use your body as your indicator. Since dried Moringa leaves make a very “potent” powder, you should go s-l-o-w-l-y. Start out with a small amount, and increase it over time.
Moringa leaf powder can be effectively added to or used on:
- Cole slaw
- Salad dressing
- Split pea soup
- Garlic butter
- Chip Dip
- Mashed potatoes
- Potato pancakes
- Bread mixes
- Milk shakes (Oh, yes, it can! Especially to mint chocolate chip.)
- Pizza sauce
- Spaghetti sauce
- Baked potatoes
- Sliced tomatoes
- Herb teas
- Cooked brown rice
- Vegetable Dip
- Green sauces.
- Popcorn: just sprinkle it on, after the butter, and add sea salt if desired
- Pizza – as a topping
- Scalloped potatoes
- Garlic bread
- Corn bread
- Cream of spinach soup
- Cream of broccoli soup
- Peanut butter
- Fruit juices
- Chicken Soup
- Cocktail Sauce
- Creamed vegetables
… and many more. The possibilities are endless. You will find ways to enjoy the goodness. Oh, so many ways.
Moringa leaf powder can also be used to make Moringa tea. However, the hot water poured upon the leaf powder will result in the loss of some important nutrients. It is better to ingest the whole leaf powder.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
Posted in Delicious Recipes, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Moringa Diet - Delicious Recipes, Weight Loss
Tagged anti-inflammatory, healing, health, leaf powder, moringa, Moringa leaf powder, vitamins
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Moringa Leaf Powder for only $3.98 Free Shipping.
Moringa Oleifera is an incredible energy boosting, nutrient dense, weight loss and antioxidant superfood.
It has all essential amino acids, beneficial fats and omega oils, rich amounts of calcium, iron and many other vital minerals, as well as a wide variety and copious amounts of vitamins, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances but very few calories to it.
To get your own fast growing Moringa Oleifera tree just highlight and right-click this safe link: http://bit.ly/1n2O4wc
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Cold Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Heart Health, Improve Mood Naturally, Liver Detox, Men's Health, Weight Loss
Tagged antioxidants, essential amino acids, incredible energy, moringa, nutrient dense, vitamins and minerals, weight loss
The Indian Gooseberry, or Amla, is considered a sacred tree in its native India. The fruit is sour, but very nourishing. It is consumed for its health benefits both dried and as fresh fruit. Amla provides remedies for many diseases. It is extremely rich in Vitamin C, and contains many minerals and vitamins like Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Carotene and Vitamin B Complex. Amla is a powerful antioxidant agent as well, which makes gooseberries a powerful tool against a variety of conditions, including various types of cancer.
Health benefits of Amla include:
- Hair care: it strengthens the roots of hair, maintains color, and improves luster, has been shown to reduce hair loss and baldness.
- Eye Care: Gooseberry with honey is good for improving eyesight, studies have shown it to improve nearsightedness and cataracts, while reducing intra-ocular tension.
- Calcium Absorption: a less discussed benefits of Amla is how it helps the body absorb Calcium, an essential component of our bones, teeth, and nails, and beautiful lustrous hair.
- Menstrual Cramps: consume Alma on a regular basis and the minerals and vitamins accrue in the body to help prevent menstrual cramps every month for women.
- Diabetes: contains chromium, which has therapeutic value for diabetic patients, Indian Gooseberry stimulates the secretion of the hormone insulin, thereby reducing blood sugar in diabetic patients and keeping their body balanced and healthy. When blood sugar is reduced, glucose is also being used by the cells as functional energy, so the metabolism is stronger and you have more energy, without the plunges and spikes in blood sugar that are so dangerous. Chromium also enhances the effect of beta blockers used for heart health, by reducing the LDL cholesterol content of the body.
- Diuretic Activity: very high in water, Amla is slightly diuretic, which helps the body eliminate unwanted toxins and excess levels of water, salts, and uric acid. It helps keeping kidneys healthy, and preventing urinary infections and uterine infections.
- Digestion: very high in fiber, like most fruits, it helps food move through the bowels and keeps your bowel movements regular. Fiber can also bulk up loose stools and reduce diarrhea, stimulates the secretion of gastric and digestive juices, so nutrients are absorbed in an optimal way, plus you feel lighter and healthier. Preventing constipation can help protect from various gastrointestinal disorders, even colorectal cancer!
- Heart Disease: strengthens the heart muscles so the heart pumps blood smoothly throughout the body, reduces excess cholesterol buildup, and therefore chances of atherosclerosis, or plaque buildup in the vessels and arteries, meaning it can reduce the chances of strokes and heart attacks. The iron content in Amla promotes creation of new red blood cells, increasing circulation and the oxygenation of organs and cells for maximum regeneration of tissue, while keeping the blood vessels and arteries clean.
- Infection: both antibacterial and astringent Indian Gooseberries protects the body against infection and improves the body’s immune response, a great source of vitamin C, with impressive antioxidant abilities to stimulate the immune system.
- Improving Appetite: consume Gooseberry powder with butter and honey before a meal to improve appetite. It also helps balance nitrogen levels, thereby increasing weight in a healthy way.
- Anti-Aging: Amla reduces free radicals in the body, which are associated with signs of aging like wrinkles and age spots.Indian Gooseberry, or Amla is also used as a remedy for fever, liver disorder, indigestion, anemia, urinary problems, respiratory problems, cerebral, gastric and cardiovascular illness. It lowers cholesterol levels, increases red blood cell production, and strengthens teeth and nails. Amla can mean big improvement in your health.
You can get it at: http://www.weh.net/indian-gooseberry-amla-powder/
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Indian Gooseberry for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
March 12, 2014 in Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Cold Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Heart Health
Tagged Amla, antioxidant, cholesterol, free radicals, heart health, Indian Gooseberry
Red palm oil has been used for over 5000 years, for nutritional as well as medicinal purposes. In Egypt, red palm oil was revered and considered a sacred food. It is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and phytonutrients that are essential for good health. Its dark red color comes from of a compound called carotene that also gives carrots and tomatoes their color.
This is how red palm oil can help with your overall health, skin and hair:
1. Carotenes, powerful antioxidants, are converted into vitamin A by the body, for eye health, strong bones, immunity, prevention of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, macular degeneration, arthritis, cataract, osteoporosis, liver disease, and asthma.
2. High in vitamin E. Eliminates free radicals from the body, a cause for several diseases including various cancers. Overnight face mask helps keep skin fresh and younger looking. Can give relief from psoriasis and eczema. Conditions dry hair, helps prevent hair loss
3. Red palm oil retains its nutrients when heated and is therefore popular as cooking oil.
4. Can remove plaque in arteries, bring down cholesterol levels, and stabilize blood pressure levels.
A tablespoon a day helps to keep your problems away.
Here is a safe link to 100% pure unrefined Red Palm Oil – TRY IT NOW!
Posted in Arthritis Relief, Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, For Better Health, Healthy Hair and Skin, Heart Health
Tagged arthritis relief, blood pressure levels, cholesterol, food, health, healthy hair, healthy skin, heart health, pure, red palm oil, sacred food, unrefined
The Nopal Cactus, scientifically known as Opuntia Ficus-Indica, grows in the southern areas of North America. It has been used as a food and healing plant for thousands of years. The fruit (cactus fruit), stems and leaves are used as a food substance and as an extract in a multitude of medicinal remedies. The cactus is harvested and dried as a natural supplement. It is used medicinally to help clear the digestive tract, treat hangover, inflammation of the blood vessels near the heart, viral infections, and diarrhea, treat enlarged prostate and high cholesterol, prevent the absorption of insulin into the blood stream, and promote heart and liver health. It is also used as a diet pill to curb hunger pangs. Many have used Nopal cactus as a diet pill. The dried Nopal fibers can swell up to 50 times their dried size. This produces a temporary feeling of fullness. This helps those on a diet to eat less without resorting to chemicals that may have unpleasant side effects.
Nopal cactus is not only high in dietary fiber, niacin, and vitamin B; it is known to be a powerful antioxidant. It is also high in pectin and mucilage. Those are the two main components helping to reduce the glucose absorption in the intestinal tract. Studies link the consumption of Nopal cactus to lower glucose levels in some diabetes patients.
Use this safe link to try nopal cactus powder for yourself – TRY IT NOW!
Diabetic patients using certain medications should consult their physician before using Nopal cactus due to the chance of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and other adverse effects.
Get a 0.5 oz sample of Organic Nopal Powder for only $1.98 Free Shipping.
January 16, 2013 in Cholesterol Lowering Remedies, Easy All Natural Fixes, For Better Health, Heart Health, Herbs, Men's Health, Weight Loss
Tagged antioxidant, cholesterol, diabetes, diarrhea, fiber, health, heart health, insulin, liver health, low blood sugar, medicine, nopal cactus, weight loss